JinnIde - Minimum Requirements
JinnIde is the Jinni Prolog IDE Plugin for JEdit. Minimally, it only requires the following
hardware and software specification:
Note that JinnIde is released as an installer which provides an all-in-one install process, only Java is supposed to be installed.
So no hassle in collecting the bits and pieces to make it work!
- jEdit 5.1 hardware and software
minimum requirements (jEdit is part of JinnIde)
- Java Version 6 or greater
- 512 MB RAM (but preferably 1024 MB RAM)
- at least 512 MB free space on hard disk
- not specifically limited to the Macintosh OS X and Windows platforms, but tests on other platforms
- the following JEdit plugins are required: ant-launcher.jar, ant.jar, Console.jar, MacOSX.jar and oro-2.0.8.jar (both for Mac platforms),
ProjectViewer, Templates, QuickNotepad, velocity-1.5.jar
- Jinni Prolog 12.3+ (JinniProlog is part of JinnIde)
© 2001-2014 Chico Töpfer