JinnIde - Further Loq4Jinni Support
JinnIde is the Jinni Prolog IDE Plugin for JEdit. From the Cassandra release onwards,
Jinni Prolog code development is supported by straight-forward logging that can be
configured in a click-and-point manner.The following explains
use this new feature.
With JinnIde configuring Loq4Jinni is a simple matter:
- Open up the template viewer or pull down the templates menu and click on Switch
- The GUI dialogue comes up:
- Select the entries:
- Activity Level: Select one of the available Loq4Jinni activity levels e.g.
leave it 'none' to switch off any kind of logging
- Exception List: you may even specifiy exceptions that may be made to circumvent
the strict inheritance hierarchy e.g. choose 'info' to switch off all log
statements that specify the info level although the 'error' level is selected
as activity level, which would normally mean that all log statements with
'info' level would also be activated
- After pressing OK Loq4Jinni is reconfigured according to the selected changes.
Internally all this is accomplished by applying the velocity template engine
which comes along with the templates plugin available for JEdit (which is thus
one of the required plugins for JinnIde). Take a look at
of the templates plugin for the details.
© 2001-2014 Chico Töpfer